24, July 2018
Custom Recovery, Every android devices come with their own stock Recovery. With the help of this recovery You can reset Your Phone and update your phone with Official firmware. Stock Recovery Do not Allow you to flash Any third Party ROM And you have to press several buttons to boot in to the recovery mod.
Custom Recovery Features
Custom Recovery Allow you to flash any third party flash file without any problem. But the point is “the flash file you wanna be flash, they must be suitable for that particular device”. The another feature of custom Recovery is, you can backup your whole system, Data, etc. You can add additional features in to your Android device with the help of your custom recovery. You can root Your android phone with the help of this recovery.
You will need:
1. USB Cable
2. USB Driver
3. Custom Recovery file (.img)
Before flashing Custom Recovery You must have to backup your Data, And make sure you have unlocked your bootloader. Different different phone have different pattern’s to unlock Bootloader.
1. install Adb Drivers
2. Enable USB Debugging
To enable USB debugging, navigate to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
1. Now you have to open the folder, where you have saved your Recovery file.
2. Open The CMD window inside that folder. So now, you have to press Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
3. Now you have to Connect Your android device to your pc
4. After that Type the command
adb reboot bootloader
If your asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK
5. Once you boot into bootloader Type the command
fastboot flash recovery your_recovery_name.img
You have to rename it according to your file name
6. Once the flashing is completed Type this command
You have successfully Install Twrp.